At Village Bible we are excited about Small Groups! We know that most of us need and want to have lasting friendships with other people who share our faith, and we think Small Groups are a great place to find those friends. We hope you’ll find a Small Group at Village Bible which meets your schedule and your needs. Try several—we want you to find the perfect fit!
Small Group sizes are anywhere from 3 to 20 people. Some of our Small Groups meet for months at a time, and some of our Small Groups meet for only a few weeks, so our Small Group selection is constantly changing. If you are interested in trying out a small group please contact email the church office at email@example.com . We will get right back to you to answer questions, give recommendations, and get contact information to you.
Sunday 9:05am Small Groups:
- Garage Room #1 Class, Men and Women, led by Dr Russ Rasmussen, and Brandon Awrey. Studying the book of Job.
- Coffee Bar Class, Men and Women, led by George Rader, Andrew Short, Cap Cappelletti and Tim Hestand. Studying the book of Genesis.
- Garage Room #2 Class, Men and Women, led by Ralph Bork, studying the book of 1st John.
Sunday Night Small Groups
- 5pm, 1st and 3rd Sundays. Young Couples and Young Families Small Group. Meeting at the 620 House. (620 Pushville Rd. – just 3 houses west of the church) Led by Marion and Cammi Frye, and Dustin and Shelby Richards.
- 6pm – 8pm Student Groups meets in the auditorium for games and snacks and then break up into High School and Middle School groups for Bible study. Pastor Brett Harper is our Pastor of Student Ministries. Interns Carter Beers and Allie Dalton are his team.
- 8pm College-Age Group, led by Pastor Brett Harper. Singing, eating, worship, Bible Study & prayer. Meeting every Sunday night at the 620 House (620 Pushville Rd, just west of the church).
Monday Small Group:
- 10 a.m. Women’s prayer group meets at the church in the Coffee Bar.
Tuesday Small Groups:
- Women’s 1pm Small Group, Bible Study led by Kathleen Dalton. This group is currently on a Winter Break, and will begin meeting again March 3, 2020, going through the book of Daniel, verse-by-verse.
Wednesday Small Groups:
- 6:30 p.m. Adult small group meets at Mike & Becky Harding’s house in Greenwood.
- 7 p.m. Martin Small Group meets in Greenwood and is led by Jesse Martin.
- 7pm Adult Small Group at Jeff & Brenda Shepple’s home in Greenwood. Led by Tom Haydock.
Saturday Small Groups:
- Saturday 8am Men’s Prayer, led by Pastor Ken Dalton.
If you are interested in learning more about a small group please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org