Covid-19 Update: As VBC begins meeting again, Small Groups are each deciding when and where they want to begin meeting again, or if they want to continue with Zoom Meetings. Contact us to find out the status of your small group, or to get recommendations for a Small Group for you and your family. office @villagebiblechurch.net
At Village Bible we are excited about Small Groups! We know that most of us need and want to have lasting friendships with other people who share our faith, and we think Small Groups are a great place to find those friends. We hope you’ll find a Small Group at Village Bible which meets your schedule and your needs. Try several—we want you to find the perfect fit!
Small Group sizes are anywhere from 3 to 20 people. Some of our Small Groups meet for months at a time, and some of our Small Groups meet for only a few weeks, so our Small Group selection is constantly changing. If you are interested in trying out a small group please contact email the church office at email@example.com . We will get right back to you to answer questions, give recommendations, and get contact information to you.
Sunday 9:05am Small Groups: (9:05 Small Groups have not yet resumed their meeting schedule. To be determined.)
- Garage Room #1 Class, Men and Women, led by Dr Russ Rasmussen, and Dr. Rod Robinson. Bible Study on Ephesians
- Coffee Bar Class, Men and Women, led by George Rader, Andrew Short, Cap Cappelletti, Stephen Kent and Tim Hestand. Bible Study in the book of Exodus.
- Garage Room #2 Class, Men and Women, led by Ralph Bork, studying the book of 1st John.
Sunday Night Small Groups
- 5pm, 1st and 3rd Sundays. Young Couples and Young Families Small Group. Led by Marion and Cammi Frye, and Dustin and Shelby Richards. Meeting times and place to be determined soon.
- 6pm – 7:30pm Student Groups meet in the church auditorium for socially distant games, worship and Bible study. Pastor Brett Harper is our Pastor of Student Ministries.
- 8pm College-Age Group, led by Pastor Brett Harper. Singing, eating, worship, Bible Study & prayer. Meeting times and place to be determined soon.
Monday Small Group:
- 10 a.m. Women’s prayer group. This group is not meeting together yet, but prayer needs can be send to the church office, and will be passed on to the women who are part of the prayer group. firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday Small Groups:
- Women’s 1pm Small Group, Bible Study led by Kathleen Dalton. This group is just beginning the book of Isaiah by mail to get us through the remainder of the Covid Crisis. Click HERE to learn more.
Wednesday Small Groups:
- 6:30 p.m. Adult small group led by Mike & Becky Harding meeting by Zoom Meeting during the covid crisis.
- 7 p.m. Martin Small Group led by Jesse Martin.
- 7pm Adult Small Group led by Tom Haydock and Jeff and Brenda Shepple. This group begins meeting again, in the church auditorium, with social distancing, on June 3rd, at the church.
Saturday Small Groups:
- Saturday 8am Men’s Prayer, led by Pastor Ken Dalton, is meeting at the church, in the auditorium, with social distancing.
If you are interested in learning more about a small group please contact the church office at email@example.com