At Village Bible we are excited about Small Groups! We know that most of us need and want to have lasting friendships with other people who share our faith, and Small Groups are a great place to find those friends. We hope you’ll find a Small Group at Village Bible which meets your schedule and your needs. Try several—we want you to find the perfect fit!
If you are interested in joining a small group please contact email the church office at email@example.com .
Sunday 9:05am Small Groups:
- Garage Room #1 Class, Men and Women, led by Dr Russ Rasmussen, Steve Kinsey, and Brandon Awrey. Studying the book of Philippians.
- Garage Room #2 Class, Men and Women, led by Pastor Chris Williams and Stephen Kent. Overview of the Bible
- Coffee Bar Class, Men and Women, led by George Rader, Andrew Short, Cap Cappeletti and Tim Hestand. Studying the book of Genesis.
Sunday 5pm Small Group
- Young Families Small Group – meets the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month, led by Pastor Chris Williams.
Sunday 6pm Small Groups
- Adult small group at the Owen’s home. This groups is led by Bob Stull and taught by Ralph Bork.
- Student Groups meets in the auditorium for games and snacks and then break up into High School and Middle School groups for Bible study. Pastor Brett Harper is our Pastor of Student Ministries. Interns Carter Beers and Allie Dalton are his team.
Sunday 8pm Small Groups
- College-Age/20-Something’s Small Group, led by Pastor Brett Harper. Meeting every Sunday night at the 620 House (620 Pushville Rd, just west of the church).
Tuesday Small Groups:
- Women’s 1pm Small Group, Bible Study led by Kathleen Dalton. Meets in the church Coffee Bar.
Wednesday Small Groups:
- 10 a.m. Women’s prayer group meets at the church in the “Coffee Bar”.
- 7 p.m. Adult small group meets at Amy Lasko’s house in Greenwood.
- 7 p.m. Adult small group meeting at the Staley’s house in Greenwood and is led by Jesse Martin.
- 7pm Adult Small Group Jeff & Brenda Shepple’s home in Greenwood. Led by Tom Haydock.
Saturday Small Groups:
- Saturday 8am Men’s Prayer, led by Pastor Ken Dalton.
If you are interested in joining a small group please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org