We are a little over 4 years old…our first Sunday morning worship service was on Sunday, July 15th, 2012. Please join us for Sunday morning worship at 10am, at 695 Pushville Road, off of U.S. 31, between Greenwood and Whiteland.
Our Sunday morning service is comfortable and casual. We don’t want to be a mega-church, instead, we’d like to be the church where people know your children’s names.
Here are some answers to a few of our most frequently-asked questions:
- Do you have Sunday School? At 9:05am on Sunday mornings, we have Bible Classes for all ages –
- 2 Adult classes
- High School
- Middle School
- 4th & 5th
- Early Elementary (includes 4-year-olds)
- Do you have a nursery at both 9:05 and 10am? Yes. Up to 3 years old.
- Do you have a Children’s Church during the 10am Worship Service? Yes. Through 3rd grade.
- Do I need to bring a Bible? Yes, bring your Bible if you have one. If you don’t, we have Bibles available for your convenience.
- How long does your Worship Service last? Our church service typically lasts 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Who is your Pastor? Pastor Ken Dalton is our lead Pastor, and Pastor Bob Stull oversees our ministry to seniors. Here are their phone numbers: Pastor Ken: 317-414-9477. Pastor Bob: 317-727-2051
- Do you post your sermons online? All of our Sunday Sermons are on this website.
- What activities do you have for students? Our Student Ministry (4th – 12th grades) meets each Sunday evening at the church 6pm – 7:30pm.
- How do we find out about Small Groups? We have several Small Groups which meet during the week. You are invited to try any or all of them.
- What makes your church unique?
- We are non-denominational.
- On Sunday mornings, Pastor Ken preaches verse-by-verse through a book of the Bible.
- We are very focused on reaching out to people in our area who do not have a church home.
- We love to encourage and assist other churches in our area who share our same mission.
- What type of leadership do you have?
- We have five Elders on our Leadership Team: Pastor Ken Dalton, Pastor Bob Stull, Vic Harper, Lance Cope, and Jeff Sievertson.
- We have Deacons who take care of our building and grounds and congregational needs.
- And we have a solid team of teachers and small group leaders.