Five years old!!!!
- At 10am, during our Worship Service, we will be remembering and thanking the Lord for this last year by singing praises to our Lord and studying God’s Word. Two praise teams will be leading us in worship – our regular Sunday morning praise team, and our student praise team.
- During our Worship Service we will also be following the examples in the Word of God as we commission Pastor Jason Hampton and his new church family as they launch Refuge Bible Church on August 6th. We are called to “send”. How exciting! ONE MORE CHURCH!
- We will also witness some wonderful baptisms. Baptism is the first step of obedience for a believer in Jesus to testify to others of their faith in the work of God in forgiving and saving them from sin. Adults and children will be baptized. There is no greater way to celebrate what God has done!
- Immediately following the worship service, Fun and Fellowship will begin for the whole family. Volleyball. Corn Hole. Swamper Stomper. Soccer Dart Event. Horseshoes. Face Painting. Bingo. Magic. Anniversary T-shirts free for everyone. In other words…lots of fun, laughter and hanging out with best friends, new friends. Feel free to bring lawn chairs.
- All of us will enjoy a wonderful meal, reminding us how God so graciously supplies our every need! A huge picnic/Pitch-in. Families, bring 2 side dishes to share. Singles bring 1 side dish to share. The church will provide fried chicken, plates, cups, utensils, beverages, etc.
- We estimate that everything will start wrapping up around 2:30-3:00. It will help if some can plan ahead to assist in clean up and set up of our auditorium for next Sunday.