In just 2 days, Friday, October 28, we will have our Annual Fall Festival. This will be a great time of fun and fellowship for all ages:
- A large bonfire.
- A competitive chili cook-off. Judges will be Greenwood Firemen.
- A pumpkin carving contest.
- Face painting.
- Hot dogs. Buns. Marshmallows. Paper products. Ice. Provided by the church.
- Chili, desserts and snacks provided by attendees.
- Live music throughout the entire evening.
- Euchre game inside the building.
- The outside shelter and church auditorium will be available throughout the evening.
Not only will this be a great, fun time for our entire church family….but also a perfect event for friends and family members.