Once we are back to our regular church meetings again, we are looking forward to gathering for our 9:05 hour of classes! Here’s what we’ll be doing then: Bible Classes for all ages –
- Various Adult classes
- High School (upstairs)
- Middle School (upstairs)
- 3rd, 4th & 5th (upstairs)
- Early Elementary (4-years old through 2nd grade) (upstairs)
- Pre-School (2’s & 3’s) (upstairs)
- Nursery (off of the main entry area)
Check out our Student Ministries Page on this website for additional information about our Middle School and High School.
Check out our Kids’ Ministries Page on this website for additional information about our curriculum and Kids’ Activities.
Our adult classes include:
1. Ephesians Bible Study @ 9:05am. The class meets in “Garage Room 1”, a classroom located off to the left of the auditorium. Taught by Dr. Russ Rasmussen and Dr. Rod Robinson.
2. Exodus Bible Study @ 9:05am. This class meets in the “Coffee Bar” located just to the right of the main entrance. This class is taught by Tim Hestand, George Rader, Cap Cappelletti, Stephen Kent, and Andrew Short.
3. 1st John Bible Study @ 9:05am . This class meets in “Garage Room2”, a classroom located off to the left of the auditorium. Taught by Ralph Bork.
We love the Bible, the Word of God. The Bible is our textbook for every class. Come at 9:05 a.m. and be a part of this great hour of learning and friends. Bring your family. Invite friends. Bring a Bible, or use one of our many available for you, and then stay for our Worship Service at 10:00 a.m.