At 9:05am on Sunday mornings, we have Bible Classes for all ages –
- 3 Adult classes
- High School (upstairs)
- Middle School (upstairs)
- 3rd, 4th & 5th (upstairs)
- Early Elementary (4-years old through 2nd grade) (upstairs)
- Pre-School (2’s & 3’s) (upstairs)
- Nursery (off of the main entry area)
Our Coordinator for Village Kids’ Classes is Jennifer Awrey. You can reach her with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current adult classes include:
1. A study in Job. The class meets in “Garage Room 1”, a classroom located off to the left of the auditorium. Taught by Dr. Russ Rasmussen and Brandon Awrey.
2. A study in Genesis. This class meets in the “Coffee Bar” located just to the right of the main entrance. This class is taught by Tim Hestand, George Rader, Cap Cappelletti, and Andrew Short.
4. Overview of the Bible. This class meets in “Garage Room 2”, a classroom located off to the left of the auditorium. Taught by Stephen Kent and Pastor Chris Williams.
We love the Bible, the Word of God. The Bible is our textbook for every class. Come at 9:05 a.m. and be a part of this great hour of learning and friends. Bring your family. Invite friends. Bring a Bible, or use one of our many available for you, and then stay for our Worship Service at 10:00 a.m.