2nd Anniversary, Picnic, and Building Dedication on July 20th
Next Sunday, July 20th, is our 2nd Anniversary! Village Bible Church was planted on July 15th, 2012. We’re having a huge community picnic to celebrate – and we’re dedicating our new building in the 10am service.
Here’s what will be happening – everyone is invited to join us!
- 10am – 2nd Anniverary Service and Dedication of our New Building
- After church: Balloon launch to introduce ourselves to the neighborhood
- After church: 2nd Annual Family & Friends Picnic
- Free T-shirts for everyone
- The church will supply a whole lot of fried chicken
- Last name A-H: Bring two side dishes
- Last name J-P: Bring a dessert and a side dish
- Last name R-Z: Bring drinks, chips, dip.
Group Picture, Face Painting, Great food, volleyball, Corn Toss, Balloon Launch, T-shirts for all…the fun starts directly after the 10am service.