You are invited to join us for our One-Year Anniversary on Sunday, July 14th!
We can’t believe it’s already been a year since we had our first worship service together – on July 15th, 2012! re invited to join us on July 14th for our One-Year Anniversary!
We have had so much fun meeting on Sundays, (first at the Indiana Wesleyan Campus, and now at the Greenwood Community Center), starting Small Groups, organizing Children’s classes and Youth Activities, praying together, supporting one another, and reaching out into our community. It’s been a year full of blessings – we have felt so privileged to be a church family with room for more.
As we continue to focus on teaching and preaching of the Word of God, verse-by-verse, our vision grows to plant or assist in planting another ten (10) churches in and around Johnson County over the next ten (10) years.
On Sunday, July 14th, here’s what’s happening:
- 10am Celebration Worship Service at the Greenwood Community Center. All are invited. Nurseries for babies through 3 years old. Children’s Classes up through 3rd. Grade.
- 12:15pm – Annual church picnic at Craig Park – All are invited. The Park is right next door to the Community Center – you can either go home and change after church, or just walk on over to the Craig Park Shelter across from the baseball diamonds. Bring a dish to pass (or two if you want). The church will provide meat, drinks, utensils, plates, napkins.
- Free Village Bible T-Shirts!
- Special coupons to Mrs. Curl’s for Free ice cream for the kids!
- Fun and games at the picnic – and other special surprises.