We have a great idea! If you want to let your new neighbors know about Village Bible Church, why not try a “Welcome to the Neighborhood” letter?
Leslie Miller suggests including in your letter some of the following helpful bits of neighborhood info:
- Background and history of your neighborhood
- Special events in your neighborhood (ie…is there a 4th of July tradition?)
- Home Owner’s Association info
- Yard Maintenance helpful suggestions (maybe there’s a neighbor who does lawn maintenance?)
- Helpful websites
- And then a little info about your church, Village Bible Church, our location and times of our services, and a special invitation to come check us out!
There are church business cards available at the info table on Sunday mornings, if you would like to include one with your letter.