Here are Village Bible’s current and upcoming Small Groups:
- Kathleen Dalton is teaching a morning Bible Study for women at the Greenwood Public Library on Old Meridian. Beginning August 14th, at 10am, and running for 4 weeks. They will be studying the book of James. Contact Kathleen at 414-9470 or email@example.com.
- Pam Purkhiser is currently hosting an 8-week Women’s Bible Study in her home on Wednesday nights. Franklin Township area. They will be studying the books of 1st & 2nd Timothy. Kathleen Dalton is teaching. They will be starting Chapter 1 of 1st Timothy on Wednesday evening, August 8th. Meeting at 7pm. Done by 8pm. Contact Pam at 788-1713 (home) or 450-0026 (mobile) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wise Guys—a new Small Group: Mike and Becky Harding will be hosting and leading a new small group in their home, beginning at 7pm on Thursday, August 16th. 881-8358. Mike Harding will be teaching. Mike’s cell: 694-6405. Call for further info, or to let them know you are coming. They live in the Valle Vista area in Greenwood: 495 Hacienda Place.
- Saturday Morning Men’s Prayer: Saturday mornings, Starting Sat. August 4th, 7:30am. Meeting in the conference room at the Polk Place office Complex on Main Street in Greenwood. Enter on the east side of the building. Look for Cornerstone Autism sign. Door 435. Donuts and coffee and prayer. Contact Pastor Ken Dalton 414-9477, or email@example.com
Family Nights –
(a chance to meet a few new people and figure out what Small Group you may want to be a part of)
- We have 4 once-a-month Family Nights scheduled at the Greenwood Community Center. The whole church is invited, and encouraged to bring guests.
- Sunday August 19th, 5:30-7:30pm
- Sunday September 16th 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday Oct. 13th 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday Nov. 10th 5:30-7:30pm
Volleyball, basketball, air hockey, ping pong, foosball, card games. A great time of fun for all ages. Everyone will be responsible for their own food and drinks. We will have access to the entire downstairs including the kitchen. There will be some organized games planned for the little kids.